Pages

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Welcome to Istanbul, Ken

Greeting my man at Ataturk International Airport

Yesterday, my dearest arrived to share the Turkish adventure with me. After two weeks apart, I was a bit giddy to see him again. 

Along with excellent company, this means I have someone to show around the small sliver that I know of this wonderful city. We walk along and I'm the one leading the way, pointing out the next turn, naming the landmark. I also have the luxury of unlimited access to a good kisser and his laptop.

Thank you to Chelsea, Carlos, Ashlee and the generous Suzanne Mallery who each loaned a computer to me in turn so I could check e-mail, import pictures, blog and create slide shows on Picasa.

Celebrating our reunion with chai and pistachio baklava!
Now I'm on Istanbul with sweet Ken AND a MacBook. Heaven!

No comments:

Post a Comment